Sunday, January 24, 2010

24 January 2010

Hey guys..how are you?Okay lets continue what happen to me yesterday....

Yesterday my maid was taken to followed my sister to Hulu Langat.My sister baby will be doing a ceremony called "cukur jambul" on sunday.Honestly I dont know whats the purpose of that event but it has been done by malay tradition for a long of time.

Yesterday there were no food so I decided to cook maggie.Chicken Soup Maggie,with 2 eggs.I think I should learn to cook some simple dish so its easy for me to eat when there were no people around.I also gave my broken handphone to my brother in law so he can fixed it.The handphone had no signal if we put simcard and the screen glasses were cracked and I cant see the menu content clearly.If that handphone is fixed I can post pictures in my blog like all my friends blog.Isnt that cool?lol...hahaha

Before sleep,I saw a preview of a malay movie called "Adnan Sempit" at astro ria.That movie is in theatre now.One of my facebook friends,snow says she has watched that movie and said it was hillarious.One of the funny quotes was "I dont want banana to fruit two times"....actually that quote was taken from Malay quote...meaning didnt want to make a same mistake again.Im not sure I want to watch it or not.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment