Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 January

Today when I come to work...there were not so many customers around and it kinda weird because usually it is full...Oh yeah I arrived early at work today..cause my friend got class at 8 a.m.Lol he got class but he still work..I admire his spirit..its hard to do...for me...working then go to class straight without no sleep.Well he got lucky,his teacher understand him and ask him to go back to sleep ^^

No new experience today,but my friend ask to go to air asia website and check out which place is good to go for a holiday.At first I check at sandakan,kuching and when it arrived at langkawi the rate was so cheap rather than Sandakan and Kuching.After discussing by email..yeah we both working at 2 different places and the only way we could connect was by emailing each other.....we agree to go at 22-24 March..but it is better to go on 13-15 april...because expenses can be cut although it is RM50....money is still money right?who want to give you RM50?lol

Then he said,he try to save money and will inform to me if he can go with the others on holiday...he will give his confirmation on February.I was excited to go because the last time i go on holiday when I was small...now busy working only...

On Chinese New Year,my supervisor said salary will be double for 2 days and all upper class people meaning my boss,technician and supervisor will take a leave because they are chinese and of course they want to celebrate that special day with their family and the loved ones...meaning gf and bf hehe.Woa im so happy to hear that news,first got double rate then there is no boss around...lol..everyone would be happy right?hahaha

I think thats all...im a little tired and want to take a sleep...see you guys and gals tommorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment