Friday, January 22, 2010

23 January 2010

Hey guys...whats up...yesterday i took a day off and rest at home...and my house doesnt have internet so I couldnt really update my blog.I can only write blog when im working lol....

First of all..I just read at my friend's blog,DNA...and I'm also really sad about the news of "kemangkatan Sultan Johor, Sultan Iskandar Ibni Almarhum Sultan Ismail, 77, di Hospital Pakar Puteri di sini pada jam 7.15 malam semalam"<---taken from DNA blog.I hope Sultan Johor will be placed among a good muslim and his soul will be blessed by Allah S.W.T....

Okay yesterday,I slept all morning and when noon comes I invite my friend to go "Sembahyang Jumaat" together.My friend says at his workplace got a position that has not be filled for so long...but I feel discouraged to try at his workplace anymore.You see,I have already tried at his workplace for 2 times and got rejected and I dont feel like doing it again.I bring the resume...but after second thought I never go to his office and handed the resume...maybe some other time lol

After "Sembahyang Jumaat" I went home,and when I arrived,my mother informed me that they are going to eat pizza hut to celebrate my brother's daughter birthday.She is in standard 3, I guess.We went there by my brother's car and the pizza was so yummy.I did not have a camera,If not I could took a picture and put it in my blog to show you guys hehe....

I ate fruid salad,beans and corns,mushroom soup with a garlic bread.Then I had 2 yummy slices of different pizza.The first slice was a "super supreme" pizza with a "cheese crust" and the second pizza called "hawaian pizza" with extra cheese.I drank 3 glasses of pepsi and was so full and happy aswell...hahaha

Then we went to jaya jusco at sunway pyramid to buy the birthday present and went home at 6 p.m....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ini ko nak promot aku atau bodek aku ha?
(mana pulak syiling 50sen tadi, tadi ada..)

thanks Bro..

maxgamer said...

hah bodek?mane ade...aku just nak bagitau aku dpt berita tu sourcenya dari kau...=D

syiling 50 sen ape?huhu

Anonymous said...

bagus.. bagus.. :D
macam ni la promot blog member.
(jangan jadi macam sata tu!! :P)

maxgamer said...

apsal ape yang telah sata lakukan padamu DNA??

Anonymous said...

huhuhu..
tak ada apa-apa. :D

Post a Comment