Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 January 2010

Hi guys I decided to write my blog on english.I know im not so good with english but im trying my best to write.Sometimes I will write on malay oso dont worry.First let us see my daily life.


I woke up at 5 a.m in the morning.Then I go take a quick shower,wear contact lense and set off to work.Im going to work by bus.When I arrived at the cc where i was working,I didnt start working immediately.I went to one of the computer,key in my id an play games.Lol,I think I am too old for playing games already.

At 10.00 am,I begin to count can drinks,to ensure the amount is correct.After counting all the can drinks and money,I begin to start working.At first there were not so many people around...but then a lot of student began to came and make noise.Wtf,did they think this place is their school...

Oh man,working at cc was so boring...I mean of course I have to do basic chores like to make sure all computers are in good orders,the environment was clean,pushing the chair properly after customers done using the pc but after all of that done i was so damn bored.

I begin to browse website,checking my facebook,listening to song,oh yeah I even hear song from wonder girls the US version,I did think their showmanship is smart and neat.Their voice is great and I was hoping they will stick till the end because I heard a lot of group who their first song was hit did collapse after a couple of years because there are a lot of people in the group who has different beliefs...hope wondergirls stay...and if they did...it will match their names....wonder...hahahaha

Oh I think today is my worse day...and fb tell me today im 98% lucky...yeah right.Its hard to stay positive when there were a lot of misfortune befallen you.Grrr...Im still angry and I dont know how to stop it....

tonight i went to kfc and eat it of course...haha.First I want to order KFC jom jimat set but the rice is not available so i just ordered same wih my friend,snack plate.My friend invited me to go on holiday for a week inside a country,he suggest we go to pulau sipadan sabah with a couple of friends to relax our mind.He said he will start colleting money from now on.But I still not decided yet to go or not........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

perrgh!!!
dia spiking london la...
:D

maxgamer said...

mihaha DNA lehla sket2 ekeke

Anonymous said...

huhuhu..
bagus! bagus... sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi 'rata'
(sebab orang dah tarah dah bukit tu!) :)

maxgamer said...

bukan sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit ker?wakaka...

Anonymous said...

dey..
itu pepatah aku sudah tukar da..
ardik.. itu kici punya cerita la.

maxgamer said...

ye ke?aiyo suma sudah tukar ka?hancur hancur huhu

Post a Comment